Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The next step on my plan is to open an Etsy shop. I have been dragging my feet doing this. I lost my confidence a bit after grad school and feel a little trepidatious about putting myself out there. But I made a promise to myself that this year I would do it. So I started a shop and am working on things to list. 

The first thing I am working on are rose earrings.


I have been  making charm bracelets for friends for a while now. They are so cute I want to make some more. I want to try doing so themed ones. Any suggestions on themes? This is the one I made for myself.



Then I thought about these little felt four leaf clovers I made a while ago. I am going to play around and see if I can do something fun with them for St. Patrick's Day.


I made these eggs for Easter a couple of year ago and thought others might like them too. They are little pouches you can put candy in. 



They are inspired by those beautiful sugar eggs like this.


I can't wait to try out some different designs and make them a bit bigger so you can put more goodies inside them. 

I am having fun coming up with ideas and planning new things to try. I think the best thing is being able to procure more craft supplies and being able to justify it. I love the smell of craft supplies in the morning.

 Some paper crafts and some sewing projects are in the works too.

I let you all know when the store is up and running. 

Have a good rest of the week. See you on Saturday.


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your blog and for your Etsy shop. :)

    Love the charm bracelet. Garden themes could be fun.

    Your little daffodil decorated egg is so pretty.

    Wish we could craft together!

    ReplyDelete