Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hi all.

Seems like writing the blog twice a week is too much for now. Maybe if things develop, I will add another day. For now, Wednesday seems to be the best day. It will be a way to to take stock of my week and the progress I have made on my weekly goals.

It seems like the past few weeks have flown by. I put the Etsy stuff on pause because I am trying to finish a some baby blankets for a friend's twins. These blankets seem to be taking forever. I also realized that I needed to gather a few things before I could finish some of the stuff I want to list. Work, work, working away as much a possible.

My day job has been rough lately. Lots of physical work and running around. It has also been very very cold. This long cold winter has been getting me down lately. I went to Trader Joe's to pick up a few things and decided to get some flowers to perk up my spirit and my room.



Aren't they happy? I even had a few left to make a little bouquet for the bathroom.



While I was waiting in line I noticed something awesome on the windows up front.
A little Calla Lily. I had to buy it. It made me so happy. It can be a Renegade Lily mascot.



At work today I had to unbox all these different Bargain books and kits. This is dangerous for me be cause I want to buy them all. So many great things for so cheap. Well, I found one I couldn't resist.



Do I need another hobby? No. Do I care? Apparently not. I can't wait to break it open and give it a try. Maybe next time I'll show my attempts. 

So many things are happening right now. I have so many projects and plans in the works. I can't wait to see what becomes of them. This blog is helpful because it is a way to hold myself accountable because I have put it out there for you all to see. 

See you all next week.

2 comments:

  1. I bought Aaron that same calligraphy set from B&N. He does beautiful letters. I just had him write the letters for the Alleluia banner that we bury during Lent. Good luck on your calligraphy endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sending you a humongous hug.

    My mantras are: Just keep going and Never give up. Try them, you'll like them. ;)

    ReplyDelete