Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Wednesday again. It seems like the days are just blurring together. I feel sometimes like I am trapped in my own version of that Groundhog Day movie. Repeating the same actions over and over again and not really getting anywhere. It's making me crazy.

I did manage to complete two bracelets. I finished the one I call Hearts-a-lot and created a new one.  I am not sure what to call it. It is very pretty and it just came together. I wanted to be able to have you all go to the Etsy shop to see them but it still isn't ready.

 I have been looking at some books on how to start a shop and have become a little overwhelmed. There are policies to set and all kinds of other things to think about. My goal is to have it up by Saturday. I want to finish a couple more things. I also need to take some photos. Everybody has such pretty photos in their shops. I need to come up with a good idea to make my things look pretty.

I did have a lovely surprise come in the mail this week.  My friend Anne has a blog. http://www.mygiantstrawberry.com Every year she has a handmade joy exchange. This is my second year participating.

I forgot to take pictures before I sent my package off, but luckily I made something very similar for another friend.

I made a fun little bracelet.

And then I made a little box to put it in.

I also made a card with my favorite stamp.


So that is what I sent. I hope the person likes it.

I received yesterday my package. I was so excited.

It was from a lovely Italian girl who lives in England. She sent me a cute little pouch with some MaltEaster bunnies. Yummy.


She also sent a nice note and a cute bookmark.


When I get things up and running on Etsy, I'll post again.

I hope spring is coming your way soon. I know I am hoping for some warmth and sun.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in the exchange again this year. :)

    When we do the blog hop I'll link back to this post.

    Such fun and joyful bits and bobs that you sent and received!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    I'm glad you liked the surprise I made for you!!!
    ..and what a nice bracelet you made!!

    ReplyDelete