Thursday, April 10, 2014

This past week has been rough. I still don't have the hang of this whole living thing.

As you will have noticed by now the blog has a new look. I think it is amazing.

On to more crafty things.

I got some new beads in for bracelets I am making.

I have one I am making that I call Hearts-a-lot. I had found many different kinds of silver hearts but nothing colorful. I found these on Etsy.

I thought they looked like candy. They are so colorful, shiny and round.

I wanted to make some special Shrinky Dink beads. So I came up with this idea.



 I think this bracelet might be a little bit 80's when it is all done.

I  am making an Easter bracelet too. I finally got the beads I ordered.


Little chick, bunnies and eggs. Along with the carrot beads I made before I think this bracelet will be cute. I also wanted to create some special Shrinky Dink beads for this one too.


I think they are pretty cute. 

So that is what is going on in my world. No great philosophical breakthroughs. No great artistic exploration. Just me inching forward. 

See you all next week. 


1 comment:

  1. Those heart beads are pretty! And the new look of the blog is great!

    ReplyDelete